Hard work always prevails, and I can honestly say that no customer has ever been dissatisfied with my vampire face lifts or microneedling.
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- Total prep and procedure time is about two hours.
- You’ll need to see a board-certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or cosmetic surgeon for this procedure. In some states, an aesthetician may also be able to perform the procedure if supervised by a physician.
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results.